Hobart GPU-600 Aircraft Rectifier Ground Power Unit
Hobart GPU-600 Solid State ground power units provide precisely regulated 28.5 volt DC service with minimum noise. These reliable solid state GPUs are equipped for engine starting in the current limiting “soft start” mode recommended by most airframe manufacturers. Specifically devel- oped in response to customer needs, the GPU-600 supply the fully regulated, dependable power required by today’s more demanding aircraft. The GPU-600 delivers 600 amperes continuous to 2000 amperes peak for start- ing.
- Output DC voltage independent of ±10% input voltage variations
- Output current limit setting is adjustable over the range of 300 to 2000 amperes for GPU-600
- Output terminals safely located inside case
- Separate input and output contactors with status indication lights
- Protective recessed control panel
- Convenience receptacle for lights, electric drill, or test instruments
- T-handle 3-wheel mounting with activated parking brake provides easy maneuverability and stable parking
- Laminated control panel overlay for long life of lettering
- 20 foot DC cable
- NO data tag on unit – cannot tell how old this unit is
- Runs excellent with no problems
Please use contact form below or call by phone.
*subject to prior sale
SOLD – Please visit our other listings for used and new aircraft ground power units