We have teamed up with Marlin Business Services to provide extremely competitive financing and lease options for a wide range of aviation ground support equipment. Marlin Business Services is a nationwide provider of commercial financing and depository products. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for businesses and flight operations.
APPLY Now: Click here to apply for financing.
*You will be redirected to Marlin’s secure site for the application.
5 Easy Steps
- SHOP – Find the GSE you need for your operation and get a quote.
- APPLY – Complete a simple credit application. Once the application is complete, we will begin the credit approval process and have an answer to you within two hours.
- SIGN – Upon approval, the finance documentation package will be completed and sent to you for signature. Once the signed documentation is received, your equipment can be ordered through us.
- RECEIVE – Upon receiving your equipment, Marlin will commence the lease.
- PAY – Once the lease is commenced, your first invoice will arrive within 30 days and you will be billed monthly for the duration of your finance term.
Top 5 Reasons to Equipment Finance
- Ability to adopt technology faster
- Frees bank lines of credit
- Provides an alternative credit source
- Improves cash forecasting and budgeting
- Retention of capital to generate earnings
Benefits of Financing
Effective cash ow management is an extremely important element to a successful business – small or large. Equipment financing offers business owners a means to acquire equipment based on an operating budget – not based on capital or cash on hand.
Equipment financing is an option which enables any business to acquire new equipment – or upgrade existing equipment while avoiding the inefficiencies of obsolescence. Financing also means postponing the ultimate purchase decision for a piece of equipment until the end of the financing term.
- Tax Treatment – The tax incentives for purchasing new equipment have never been greater. By taking advantage of a lease to purchase option, the amount you save in taxes could be greater than what you pay in the first year of a lease. Your new equipment could make you money from day one!
- 100% Financing – Since a lease often doesn’t require a down payment, it’s equivalent to 100% financing.
- Flexibility – As businesses grow and needs change, you may be able to add or upgrade equipment at any point during the financing term.
- Asset Management – Financing provides the use of equipment for specific periods of time at fixed payments. The financing company assumes and manages the risk of equipment ownership. At the end of the term, if you elect to return the equipment, the financing company is responsible for the disposition of the asset.
- Flexible End of Term Options – There are typically three flexible options at the end of a term. You can return the equipment, purchase the equipment from the nance company or extend the financing for an additional period of time.