2 Bottle Towable Nitrogen or Oxygen Cart (Cart Only)
Part Number: 000410
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
1 Bottle Towbar Tilting Cart
This tilting, towable, and heavy-duty cart is designed for ramp or hangar use. The compact size, low-profile, booster-capable cart features bottles that load vertically, making loading and unloading a single person job. The indexed locking platform allows bottles to lock in multiple positions depending on application. Pneumatic tires and front swivel casters (casters do not contact ground while towing) allow for easy maneuverability by hand as well as providing superior stability while towing.
- Narrow enough to pass through doorway (33"/84cm wide)
- Tilting platform allows for one-person loading/unloading of bottles
- Adjustable hitch heights for simple and easy towing
- Simple and easy to move by hand
- Heavy-duty powder-coated and galvanized steel construction
- Heavy-duty pneumatic bag-cart wheels for stable and durable towing
- Industrial solid casters (raised while in towing position) allow easy maneuverability
- Easy action but very stable locking brake system
- Very low profile for easy and safe aircraft servicing
- Multiple locking positions (upright, 45-degrees, horizontal, and towing angle)
- Protective cabinet for booster and regulators
- CE-mark available
- Custom configurations (for oxygen or nitrogen, with or without booster and regulators, etc.)
- Vertical (storage/loading): 40” L x 33” W x 76” H
- Horizontal (towing/aircraft service): 76” L x 33“ W x 41” H
- Crated (shipping): 79” L x 49” W x 49” H
- Physical: 513 lbs (233 kg)
- Crated: 840 lbs (381 kg)
Customize Your Two Bottle CartContact us for your requirements to add booster or regulators to this cart. This cart can be outfitted for either oxygen or nitrogen. You may also buy this as a stand alone cart with no configuration.
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.