2 Bottle Aircraft Nitrogen Handcart Complete (With Booster / Regulators)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
2 Bottle Aircraft Handcart Nitrogen Complete
Includes booster and regulators for aircraft servicing.
The cart includes everything required to provide N2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas).
- Painted 2-bottle cart with retractable casters & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56");
- ENB-45 nitrogen booster;
- 1-bottle Low and a 1-bottle High Nitrogen regulator with (2) 15' delivery hoses with part number 05-001 and 05-002 adapters (one on each hose);
- Hose kits for connecting booster, regulators, and bottles
- Simple & easy to move by hand
- Narrow footprint (31 1/2”/80 cm) can pass through any doorway
- Tilting platform allows one person to load/unload bottles in upright position
- Retractable casters allow for stability not found on traditional 2-bottle handcarts
- Heavy 11 gauge HR Steel with 3/16” thick steel supports and round steel tube
- Heavy poly straps with steel cinch buckles secure gas cylinders up to 12.0” diameter
- Pneumatic tires and swivel casters make this cart easy to push, with a self-supporting no strain design
- Booster/regulator platform provides multiple configuration options (not found on most 2-bottle handcarts)
- User-friendly, ergonomic design
- Inexpensive to ship
- Custom configurations readily available
Physical Dimensions36" L x 32" W x 42" H, 135 lbs. (92 cm x 81 cm x 107 cm, 62 kg)
Palletized Dimensions45" L x 40" W x 48" H, 190 lbs. (114 cm x 102 cm x 122 cm, 87 kg)
ApplicationThe 2 bottle aircraft nitrogen handcart allows aircraft mechanics to service aircraft nitrogen components including aircraft tires, struts, and accumulators. The nitrogen booster on the cart allows you to pump down the bottles to a lower psig.
Note: For customers outside North America, we supply a standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure proper fit.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||190 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||48 in. x 48 in. x 44 in.|
We sell parts for the 001541 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.