2 Bottle Tilt N Towable Nitrogen Cart Complete (With Booster and Regulators)
Part Number: 001618
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Or Instead of buying this item new, do you...
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
1 Bottle Towbar Tilting Cart
The 2-bottle tilting towable nitrogen servicing cart for is for use on the ramp or in the hangar. It includes everything required to provide nitrogen service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas).
- Powder-coated tilting 2-bottle cart with heavy-duty wheels & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- ENB-45 nitrogen booster
- 2-bottle low-high pressure nitrogen regulator with 15' delivery hose and inflating valve adapter (Part No. 05-001)
- Hose kits for connecting booster, regulators, and bottles.
- Adjustable hitch heights for simple & easy towing
- Simple & easy to move by hand
- Narrow footprint (33-inches/84cm) can pass through doorway
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction
- Tilting platform allows one person to load/unload bottles in upright position
- Very low profile for easy aircraft servicing
- Multiple locking positions
- Protective cabinet for booster & regulators
- User-friendly, ergonomic design
- Custom configurations readily available
- Vertical (storage/loading): 40” L x 33” W x 76”H, 513 lbs.
- Horizontal (towing/aircraft service): 76” L x 33“ W x 41” H, 513 lbs.
- Crated (shipping): 79” L x 49” W x 49” H, 840 lbs.
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||840 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||79 in. x 49 in. x 49 in.|
We sell parts for the 001618 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.