2 Bottle Oxygen Hangar Cart Complete Towable (Tilt N Tow)
Part Number: 001619
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
2 Bottle Towable Nitrogen or Oxygen Cart (Cart Only)
2 Bottle Hand Cart for Hangar Use - Oxygen Booster Powered by Shop Air
Handcart for remote operation with booster and regulators
2 Bottle Aircraft Oxygen Hangar Cart Complete2-bottle tilting towable oxygen servicing cart for in-hangar boosting ONLY. Includes everything required to provide O2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas). NOTE: Booster requires shop air or external nitrogen source for operation (100psi).
- Powder-coated tilting 2-bottle cart with heavy-duty casters & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- OB-30 oxygen booster
- 2-bottle oxygen regulator with 15' delivery hose and adapter
- Hose kit for connecting booster, regulator, and bottles.
- Oxygen booster requires shop air or external nitrogen source for operation (100psi).
- Adjustable hitch heights for simple & easy towing
- Simple & easy to move by hand
- Narrow footprint (33-inches/84cm) can pass through doorway
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction
- Tilting platform allows one person to load/unload bottles in upright position
- Very low profile for easy aircraft servicing
- Multiple locking positions
- Protective cabinet for booster & regulators
- User-friendly, ergonomic design
- Custom configurations readily available
- Physical dimensions: 78" L x 33" W x 48", 513 lbs.
- Crated dimensions: 79" L x 49" W x 49", 840 lbs.
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||840 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||79 in. x 49 in. x 49 in.|