3 Bottle Towable Aircraft Nitrogen Cart Complete (With Booster and Regulators)
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
- Powder-coated tilting 3-bottle cart with heavy-duty wheels & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- ENB-45 nitrogen booster - can be powered with nitrogen from bottles on the cart, or with shop air if used in hangar (100psi input)
- 3-bottle Low-High nitrogen regulator with 15' delivery hose and aircraft inflating valve adapter
- Hose kits for connecting booster, regulators, and bottles
- L:93" W:47" H:48" (L:236 cm W:119 cm H:122 cm)
- Weight: 513 lbs (233 kg)
- L:96" W:48" H:48" (L:244 cm W:122 cm H:122 cm)
- Weight: 725 lbs (330 kg)
Note: For customers outside North America, we supply a standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure proper fit.
We sell parts for the 001621 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.