4 Bottle Aircraft Combo Oxygen / Nitrogen Cart Complete (With Boosters and Regulators)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The 4-bottle oxygen-nitrogen combination system is complete with oxygen and nitrogen boosters, regulators, hoses, and aircraft connectors. The cart includes everything required to provide all oxygen AND nitrogen service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas).
- Powder-coated 4-bottle cart with heavy-duty wheels & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- OB-30 oxygen and ENB-45 nitrogen boosters
- 2-bottle oxygen regulator with 15' delivery hose and combination charge adapter (will fit either of the two standard aircraft connectors)
- 1-bottle nitrogen low-high pressure regulator with 15' delivery hose and aircraft inflating valve adapter
- 1-bottle nitrogen low pressure regulator with quick disconnect to drive either O2 or N2 booster (not simultaneous use)
- Two dual regulator mounting manifolds
- Hose kits for connecting boosters, regulators, and bottles.
- Positive bottle lock system
- Heavy duty pneumatic tires with locking towbar brake
- Heavy duty, powder-coated steel frame with horizontal bottle loading
- Built-in hose racks and lift handles (both sides)
- Built-in regulator mounting manifold and booster bracket
- Complete safety & operation decal kit, complies with strict EU regulations
Note: For customers outside North America, we supply a standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure proper fit.
- L:93" W:44" H:44"
- Weight: 800 lbs
|Pkg. 1 Weight||765 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||96 in. x 50 in. x 48 in.|