WC80-RJ1 Aircraft Water Cart - 80 Gallon - Electric Fill Pump
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The WC80-RJ1 is a stainless steel aircraft potable water cart that has an insulated aluminum enclosure, immersion heater, and FDA approved.
- 80-gallon (302.8 liter), 12-gauge, FDA-approved stainless steel tank
- Mounted on heavy-duty galvanized steel chassis
- Winterization and tank insulation standard
- Rust-proof tank aluminum enclosure system
- 12V DC electric pump system (4.5gpm [17 l/min] @ 40psi; includes on-board battery & charger; will pump approximately 600 gallons [2,271.3] on one charge; recharge time from full discharge is about 12 hours)
- On-board maintenance-free battery and charger
- Tank fill kit with check-valve
- Aircraft supply hose with long-grip coupling and plug
- Fluid level gauge
CE RatingPlease advise at the time of the quote if you require CE rating.
- Solar charging kit
- 230v charger
- Water filter kit
- Inline flow meter
- Dimensions: L:83" W:45" H:41" (L:211 cm W:114 cm H:104 cm)
- Weight: 600 lbs (273 kg)
What is the hose length on the water cart?
The included fill hose length is 10 feet.
We sell parts for the 001663 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used 001663 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.