LC100 Lavatory Cart - 68 Gallon Waste / 36 Gallon Fill
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The LC100 series aircraft lavatory carts features polyethylene tanks, powder-coated steel chassis, and pneumatic tires.
LC100 Features - Hand Pump
- Heavy duty hand pump (4 strokes equals 1 gallon [3.8 liters] of pumped fluid)
- 68-gallon (257.4 L) waste tank, 36-gallon (136.3 L) fill-flush tank
- 26" (66 cm) inlet height
- 7'-4" (2.24m) waste hose and straight 4-inch (10.16cm) coupler
- 9' (2.74m) fill hose
- Heavy-duty bag cart running gear with pneumatic tires
- Gravity dump valve - accordance with FDA standards
- Low profile 34" (86.4cm) total height
- Handles all corporate jets
- Fill water drain back and sealed waste hose storage
- Closed waste valve
- LC flow meter
- Length - 98 inches (249 cm)
- Width - 45 inches (114 cm)
- Height - 34 inches (86 cm)
- Weight - 600 lbs (272 kg)
|001644||LC100 - Standard Hand Pump Model|
|001645||LC100E - Electric Lav Cart|
|001646||LC100G - Gasoline Lav Cart|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||600 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||96 in. x 48 in. x 41 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 2002439 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
We sell parts for the 2002439 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 2002439. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 2002439 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.