Aircraft Disinfecting Wipes - Aerocide Interior Wipes
Designed to sanitize the hard and soft surfaces of your aircraft.
- Container: 400 Wipes
How to Use
- Hard Surfaces - Pre-Saturated Clothes are Recommended
- Apply disinfectant with a pre-saturated wipe or mist surface with spray. Allow the disinfectant to dwell on the surface for 2 minutes. Remove and dry the surface with a microfiber towel.
- Soft Surfaces - Spray Applicator to Saturate the Area
- Prior to use test for colorfastness in a discrete area. If any softening, fading of color or fabric occurs, immediately discontinue use.
- Apply the disinfectant to soft surfaces (do not soak). Including seats- passenger & pilot, wall coverings and carpet. Allow the disinfectant to dry.
- This product can dry out leather with prolonged exposure.
***While these methods are offered in good faith as we navigate the evolving impact of coronavirus on our communities, we are all still learning and understanding the most effective approach and no responsibility is accepted for claims arising following procedures.
This product has demonstrated to be an effective sanitizer against certain bacteria and viruses, however, there are several other factors that must be considered by the user to ensure complete sanitation of an aircraft interior. Please consult the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) websites for more information and best practices prior to using this product. While these procedures are offered in good faith, no responsibility is accepted for claims arising from the procedures suggested.
This product & fumes are FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear Personal Protective Gear when using this product. Use in well-ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
AeroCide Safety Data Sheet