Aircraft Scales M2000-3-10CS - 30,000 lbs System Capacity
Manufacturer: Aircraft Scales
Part Number: M2000-3-10CS
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Wired - 50,000 lbs Load Cells
95 Ton Axle Jack - Alligator - 10 inches up to 26 inches
Multi-Head Towbar - Tow up to 75,000 lbs (CE)
220 Volts / 50 Hz / 3 Phase - 0-275 SCFM Flow Rate / 0-4000 ft/min Rate of Climb
Snap-Back Caravan Towbar (Ce) - Caravan 208, 208B, and 406.
The M2000-3-10CS aircraft weight scale is for small aircraft, medium turboprops, light jets and helicopters. This system has three 10,000 lbs cells and is capable of 30,000 lbs total.
- Units conversion: lbs/kg
- Resolution: +/- 520000 A/D internal counts
- Sampling rate: 100 times a second per channel
- Span stability: 2ppm/deg C
- Zero Stability: 5nV/deg C Linearity correction: 10 span entries
- Calibration Method: calibration through software stored in flash memory
- Calibration Sealing: physical seal or Class1 Audit Trail system, password protected
- Tare: Keyboard and scale tare, multiple tare id's can be stored in memory
- Time and Date: Y2K compliant time/date clock, internal battery backup
- Power On: selectable on/off switch
- Analog Output: optional 4-20mA board via Smart Wire
- Serial Output: 2 full duplex RS232/RS422 ports
- IO Interface: peripheral expansion through Smart Wire multi drop RS485 port
- External IO: up to 6 channel setpoint via Smart Wire
- Baud Rate: 150-32,400 bps, selectable
- Size: 6 digit, 7 segment 1" red LED
- Filtering: Fast Step quick response algorithm adjustable filter
- Modes: display from CH1, CH2, CH3, Scan, and total of all channels.
- Power Requirements: 110VAC 12VDC 1A
- Temperature Range: -10deg C to + 40deg C
- Setpoints: 6 programmable setpoints per channel
- Sense Amplifier: differential amplifier with 4 and 6 wire
- RFI Protection: filtered signal, excitation and sense lines
- Canada: Class III/IIIHD 10000
- USA: NTEP Class III/IIIl 10000
- OIML: Pending
- NIST traceable certification to calibration master.