TC36 Aircraft Tire Cage
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The TC36 aircraft tire cage is the first tire cage designed for the aviation industry. This unit is designed and tested to be OSHA and military compliant. The tire cage protects employees from injuries, and prevents hangar and aircraft damage.
Aircraft Tire SizeThis unit works on tires up to 35 x 11 x 18 inches.
Heavy Duty Design Features
- Constructed of two each 1/4″ thick steel plates which offers 1/2" thick overall protection on four critical sides
- Dual clamshell door design provides easy to use access while offering uncompromised strength and protection
- 3/4" pin, nine segment hing design which is protected by six 50,000 pound safety straps
- Stainless steel dual 7/8" pin "Bank Vault Design" door latch and motion hardware
- Custom manifold provided triple over-pressurization safety
- Enclosed container contains debris during over-inflation incidents
- 4" ground clearance - Easily insert and remove tire
- Hands Free Use - external gauge panel and nitrogen fill port
- Durable powder coat finish and stainless steel hardware
Included PartsThe TC36 aircraft tire cage includes 3 quick disconnect fill fittings, internal hose and full flow tire fill fitting.
- 4" ground clearance for easy tire entry.
- External gauge panel and nitrogen fill port for hands free tire inflation.
- Internal Hose and full flow tire fill fitting.
- Tire Cage dimensions will accommodate tire sizes up to 35 x 11 x 18.
- Safety Compliance
- OSHA compliant 1910.177
- USAF exceeds T.O. 4T-1-3
- Army exceeds TM 55-2620-200-24
- Length - 50 inches (127 cm)
- Width - 48 inches (122 cm)
- Height - 40 inches (102 cm)
- Weight - 1150 lbs (521 kg)
Reasons to Use an Aircraft Tire Cage
|Pkg. 1 Weight||1150 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||55 in. x 48 in. x 44 in.|