WC30 Aircraft Potable Water Cart
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
WC30 Aircraft Potable Water Cart - 6 Bottle Cart
The WC30 is extended to hold six 5 gallon bottles.
Note: Above image only shows the small 4 bottle cart. The WC30 is extended to hold 6 bottles.
The WC30 is a great towable aircraft potable water cart for small corporate flight departments, FBOs, and any aircraft maintenance and servicing facility. The WC30 aircraft potable water cart allows you to service the aircraft and refill the water onboard the aircraft. The WC30 allows you to purchase six water jugs to provide sanitary servicing for aircraft potable water. The WC20 or WC30 are the smallest towable aircraft potable water carts on the market.
- Hold up to six industry standard five-gallon water bottles.
- No holding tanks to clean.
- Lowest maintenance potable water cart available.
- Universal bottled water adapter made of stainless steel with a molded urethane seal.
- Simple visual way to track water sales.
- Water transfer system can be sanitized in less than five minutes.
- 12v low amp 4.5 GPM heavy-duty water pump.
- Commercial-duty construction and design.
- Powder coated finish with stainless steel hardware.
- Standard colors: white, black, gray, blue.
- Custom Colors available
Smaller 20 Gallon Cart OptionWC20 â€“ 4 Bottle Water Cart (use 5 gallon water bottles)
|Pkg. 1 Weight||279 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||45 in. x 40 in. x 30 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Pallet|
We sell parts for the WC30 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.