Barfield DC400A Fuel Quantity Tester
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you want to buy or rent?
For rental, please put in comments when you will need the unit and time frame.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Barfield DC400A is a completely self-contained, portable, lightweight, internal battery-powered DC fuel quantity system test set, specifically designed, when connected to the proper Adapter Module, to enable testing and calibration of a wide range of aircraft DC fuel quantity systems, which can be serviced, and their component parts bench-tested, without additional harnesses or test equipment.
Purchase, Rent, or Sell
Your CGSE avionics team will help with purchasing, rental, or sell/trading-in DC400A test units.
- Completely self-contained DC Fuel Quantity Test Set.
- Capability to test all components and wiring in the Aircraft's DC fuel quantity system.
- Interchangeable Adapter Modules, dedicated to specific Aircraft.
- Capability to bench check Aircraft fuel quantity system components.
- 4 ½ digit LCD (Liquid-Crystal-Display), display character height: 0.4 in. (10 mm).
- Power supply: 12 volts, with eight 1.5V AA batteries.
- State of the art low battery drain circuitry.
- Human engineered for maximum ease of operation and maintenance.
- Compact, lightweight, completely portable, rugged all-metal, weather-proof carrying case with removable cover.
- LCD prompt for low battery condition.
- Short circuit protected LO-Z; overload caution presented on the LCD.
- Temperature operating range: 32 °F - 122 °F (0 °C - 50 °C)
- 12.2 (31) x 10.4 (26.4) x 5.3 (13.5) inches (cm)
- 7 lbs (3.2 Kg)
|101-00850||Manufacturer's Part Number|
|10100802||King Air Module|
|DC-400A||Alternate Part Number|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the DC400A. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used DC400A (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.