968RB Small Valve Core Removal Tool
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The 968RB is an aircraft valve core removal tool for rapid and safe tire deflation. The tool threads on the valve stem, releases, and traps the valve core within the tool but exhausts the air through ports. This prevents injury to the maintenance technician and FOD. The air safely exhausts away from the technician.
Example for use with the small unit - Boeing 757, 737 Classic/NG, 727, 717, MD88, Airbus A320 Series, Bombardier, and Embraer Regional Jets, General Aviation piston and jet aircraft: Cessna piston, Beechcraft piston and turbine (Bonanza and King/Queen Air), Pilatus PC-12, and other applications possible.
- Aircraft Tire Valve Core Removal Tool
- Used for rapid and safe tire deflation
- Tool threads on the valve stem
- Releases and traps the valve core within the tool but exhausts the air through ports
- Prevents Injury to Technician and FOD (stops the valve core from becoming a missile!)
- Air exhausts away from the technician
- Fits all standard aircraft tire Schrader valves (equivalent to US Automotive valve stem)
- 100% Lifetime Warranty
- Made In the USA
|12-03428||Alternative Part Number|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||1 lbs.|
We sell parts for the 968RB and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.