968RB-1 Large Valve Core Removal Tool
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The 968RB-1 is an aircraft valve core removal tool for rapid and safe tire deflation. The tool threads on the valve stem, releases, and traps the valve core within the tool but exhausts the air through ports. This prevents injury to the maintenance technician and FOD. The air safely exhausts away from the technician.
Example for use with large unit - Boeing 747,767, 777, 787, DC10, MD11, Airbus A300, A330, and A380.
- Aircraft Tire Valve Core Removal Tool
- Used for rapid and safe tire deflation
- Tool threads on the valve stem
- Releases and traps the valve core within the tool but exhausts the air through ports
- Prevents Injury to Technician and FOD (stops the valve core from becoming a missile!)
- Air exhausts away from the technician
- Fits all standard aircraft tire Schrader valves (equivalent to US Automotive valve stem)
- 100% Lifetime Warranty
- Made In the USA
|12-04868||Alternate Part Number|
|Airbus||A300, A330-200, A330-300, A380|
|Boeing||747, 747-8, 757, 767, 777, 787|
|McDonnell Douglas||DC-10, MD-11|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||1 lbs.|
We sell parts for the 968RB-1 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.