Brackett TH-53 Universal Towbar - Up to 7,000 lbs
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The TH-53 can tow most single and medium twin aircraft up to 7,000 lbs ramp weight.
- Maximum aircraft weight: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- Maximum opening 12 1/2" (31.75 cm)
- Length: 80" (203 cm) closed, 94" (234 cm) extended
- Weight: 22 lbs. (9 kg)
- Color orange powder coating
- Piper manual states tow pins are for hand towing. For powered towing, we suggest the adapter set PN T-P228A.
- For Cessna with wheel pants installed, use PN T-N182A to prevent scratching.
|Cessna||150, 152, 172, 177, 180, 182, 185, 206, 207, 210, 310, 320, 337 Skymaster, 340|
|Diamond Aircraft||DA20-A1, DA20-C1, DA40 Diamond Star|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beech Baron, Beech Bonanza, Duke 60|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||25 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||94 in. x 13 in. x 3 in.|
We service the TH-53 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the TH-53 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the TH-53. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used TH-53 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.