Brackett TH-53 Universal Towbar - Up to 7,000 lbs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Universal Aircraft Towbar - Tow up to 14,000 lbs
Universal Aircraft Towbar - Tow up to 4,000 lbs
Portable Snap-Back Universal (Ce) - Cessna 150, 152, 172, 177, 180, 182, 185, 206, 207, 210 / Beech Baron, Beech Bonanza, Duke 60 / Piper Aztec, Cherokee, Comanche, Seneca
Portable Towbar - Learjet, Cessna aircraft, Citations, Aero Commander, Turbo Commander, Mooney, Aerostar, Navajo
Tail Wheeled Aircraft Towbar
The TH-53 can tow most single and medium twin aircraft up to 7,000 lbs ramp weight.
- Maximum aircraft weight: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- Maximum opening 12 1/2" (31.75 cm)
- Length: 80" (203 cm) closed, 94" (234 cm) extended
- Weight: 22 lbs. (9 kg)
- Color orange powder coating
- Piper manual states tow pins are for hand towing. For powered towing, we suggest the adapter set PN T-P228A.
- For Cessna with wheel pants installed, use PN T-N182A to prevent scratching.
|Cessna||150, 152, 172, 177, 180, 182, 185, 206, 207, 210, 310, 320, 337 Skymaster, 340|
|Diamond Aircraft||DA20-A1, DA20-C1, DA40 Diamond Star|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beech Baron, Beech Bonanza, Duke 60|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||25 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||94 in. x 13 in. x 3 in.|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Adapters - PC12
Gulfstream Head (Ce) - G350, G450, G500, G550, II, III, IV, V, VSP, 650
Towbar Head Adaptor - 500 Series Heads - For use on 01-1270-0100 Towbar
Tow up to 125,000 lbs (CE)
Head, Learjet, Citation I, II, V, S/II (Ce)