Robomule 5000 Mobile Hydraulic Power Unit - Dehaut Aero / CGSE
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Robomule 5000 (RM-5000-01) - Ground Hydraulic Power Stand
CGSE - The New Robomule Manufacturer (Previously Dehaut Aero)
Custom manufactured 28 VDC, 3000 RPM, 3.5 HP continuous-duty motor (reversible)
- Utilizes your aircraft pump, filters, pressure regulator, and fluid
- No system contamination
- No possibility of over-pressurizing system
- No fluid loss or leaks
- Easy installation
- Remote control cord reel, 50 ft. of cord
- Highest quality, low profile 28VDC, 3000 RPM, 3.5 HP continuous-duty motor
- Reversible rotation by switching motor leads
- 15 ft. power cord
- Heavy-duty ball-bearing casters
- Heavy-duty steel post with a removable base
- Base: 36 in (91 cm) Square
- Height: 56 in (142 cm) Collapsed
- 66 in (168 cm) Extended
- Weight 112 lbs (51 kg)
Some Aircraft Applications
- Westwind 1123/1124
- Lear 23/24/25
- Citation I, II, III, VII
- Citation CJ1, 2, 3 - Order the Williams Adapter Kit - RM-WA-1000-01
- HS 1125/700/800/1000
- Falcon 10
- Other applications possible
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
General Overview on Robomule 5000
Operating Instructions for Robomule 5000 and 3000 Units
- Warning: This unit to be used by properly licensed AO mechanics only.
- Always insure proper DC power available, minimum 150 amps at 28 VDC. The line cord from assembly to aircraft external power Is limited to 50 amps continuous max*, With 75 amps for three minutes.
- When using hydraulic power stand always turn off avionics and engine computers to prevent damage from electrical spikes caused by on/off of motor and relays on hydraulic power stand. This Is especially important if aircraft is in maintenance without batteries installed. If batteries are installed, be sure they are tied to the external power buss. This will absorb most electrical spikes.
- Always check motor remote control switch for proper operation before attachment of power stand to aircraft. Remote switch Is spring-loaded to off position. Actuating remote motor switch should not run until you arm switch atop motor relay box assembly. Motor should run off and on by actuating switch with remote switch held on.
- Warning: always check for proper directional rotation on the aircraft pump to match the hydraulic power stand rotation.
- Warning: motor assembly is a continuous duty. However, using a motor over 10 minute period does increase wear appreciably. To assure long life, try to limit continuous duty operation whenever possible
- Warning: Always check to make sure personnel are clear of aircraft (landing gear, flaps, thrust reversers) before using power stand.
- When installing a pump on a hydraulic motor drive pad, always make sure you are not kinking, pulling, or twisting hydraulic lines so as to cause damage. This can be done by adjusting stand assembly after the aircraft has been jacked. (Always make sure safety pin on post and friction look "T" handles are locked on motor tilt pad and post.
- Always remove hydraulic power stand before lowering aircraft.
Using Robomule on Hawker 900XP
Video by Beechcraft
|Robomule 3000||Previous Model|
|Bombardier (Business)||Learjet 23, Learjet 24|
|Cessna||Citation CJ1, Citation CJ2, Citation CJ3, Citation I 500, Citation II 550, Citation III, Citation VII|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Hawker 1000, HS-125 800 / 850 / 900 Series|
|IAI||Astra, Westwind 2|
We service the RM-5000-01 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the RM-5000-01 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the RM-5000-01. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used RM-5000-01 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.