Columbus Jack 2295-10PR 95 Ton Alligator Axle Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Double-Acting Alligator Axle Jacks are configured and designed for normal wheel/tire and brake changes. The cylinder head comes mounted on a T- frame with three casters for ease of maneuvering and centering the jack under the jacking point. After the work has been accomplished and the release valve has been opened, the accumulator (Power-Retract) will fully retract the rams automatically back down inside the cylinder. Optional Dual Reading Pressure Gauges are available. The Double-Acting Alligator Axle Jacks are designed and built to meet or exceed the most demanding requirements of the international ground handling market and to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of long and dependable service.
- Vertical Capacity: (tons / m tonnes) 95.0 / 86.3
- Minimum Height: (inches / mm) 10.0 / 254
- Hydraulic Lift: (inches / mm) 11.0 / 279
- Screw Extension: (inches / mm) 5.0 / 127
- Maximum Extended Height: (inches / mm) 26.0 / 660
- Net Weight: (lbs / kg) 525 / 238
- 95 Ton Power Retract Cylinder Assembly with Spring Loaded Trailing Caster for support during towing
- Single Valve Control for ease of operation
- Dual Manual Hand Pumps (One High Pressure, Low Volume and one Low Pressure, High Volume)
- Air Powered Pumping Unit
- Nitrogen Charged Accumulator is used for Power Cylinder Ram Retraction
- Double Pump Handle Assembly
- Hydraulic Restrictor Valve slows and controls cylinder descent in the event of a hose failure
- 8" diameter Poly Tread Swivel Casters
- Vented Filler Cap with Dip Stick
- Hard Chrome Plated minimum 0.001 on a side of Cylinder and Ram Bores
- Protective Cylinder Rain Cover
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- Proof-load 150% of Rated Vertical Capacity
- Load Test Report
- Factory New - 12 Month Warranty
- B777 All Series
We service the 2295-10PR and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 2295-10PR and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 2295-10PR. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 2295-10PR (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.