Columbus Jack 5008-56 50 Ton Alligator Axle Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
These single-acting axle jacks are used worldwide for all normal axle jacking applications for both narrow and wide body aircraft. With 6-inch casters, these jacks are highly maneuverable and include both dual hand pumps and an air pump for ease of operation. Included is our exclusive EVAC-U-TRACT cylinder retraction assist, making the single-acting jack cylinder function as a double-acting cylinder. This permits faster removal of the jack from under the aircraft, and with complete ram retraction the cylinder is better protected.
- Vertical Capacity: (tons / m tonnes) 50.0 / 45.4
- Minimum Height: (inches / mm) 8.5/10.5* / 216/267
- Hydraulic Lift: (inches / mm) 9.75 / 248
- Screw Extension: (inches / mm) 4.0 / 102
- Maximum Extended Height: (inches / mm) 22.25/24.25* / 565/616
- Net Weight: (lbs / kg) 440 / 136
*WITH EXTENDED ADAPTER INSTALLED
- 50 Ton Single-Acting Cylinder
- Dual Manual Hand Pumps
- Air Powered Pumping Unit
- Evac-U-Tract- Air Assisted Ram Retraction
- Removable Extended Cup Adapter
- Single External Relief Valve
- Mechanical Cylinder Lowering Device
- 6" Diameter Casters
- Tow Bar Assembly
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- Load Test Report
- Factory New - 12 Month Written Warranty
- A300B, A319, A320, A321
- B737 Classic, B737 NG, B757-200 / -300 (C-32), B767-200, -300 & -400
- MD80 & MD90 All Series
|Airbus||A300, A319, A320, A321|
|Boeing||737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 757, 767|
We service the 5008-56 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 5008-56 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 5008-56. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 5008-56 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.