David Clark Model 10S/DC - 12416G-18 Hearing Protector
Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Hearing Protection
The David Clark 10S/DC - 12416G-18 is an over-the-head aircraft hearing protector headset - Stereo Listen Only.
- Stunning stereo output
- Newest Undercut, Comfort Gel Ear Seals
- Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad
- Dual volume controls
- Lightweight, 6 ft. extended coil cord
- Terminated with commonly-used 3.5mm stereo plug
- Both 1/4-inch plug adapters (mono & stereo) included
- Earphone elements are hi-fidelity, dynamic with a range of 10-20,000 Hz.
- NRR 23dB
|Noise Attenuation Data|
|10S/DC||David Clark Model Number|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Model 19A - Hearing Protector
Model ENC - Hearing Protector - Extra 17-22db at lower frequencies with ENC turned on
H10-56HXL - Portable ENC Technology Quiets Extremely Noisy Helicopters
Hydraulic Utility Crane (Ce) - 4,000 lbs Capacity
8 Gallon Fluid Service Unit with KHC-3560 Couplers - ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, ERJ-195, and Lineage 1000
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.