Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Headsets
The David Clark H3310 (12506G-05) is a wired muff-mic headset for maintenance/ramp operations.
- Noise shielded microphone with momentary push-to-talk switch, can hang loosely or be secured over mouth with support straps
- DC-1A noise-cancelling amplified dynamic microphone
- Soft foam head pad with ribbed design and foam ear seals for exceptional durability and comfort
- 30-inch straight cord with SC-267 plug mates with Series C31-XX extension cords
- Corrosion-proof, chrome plated, headband/stirrup assembly
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 26db
|H3310||Model Number - H3310 - David Clark|
|Product Weight||2 lbs.|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 10 x 5 in.|
Customers also viewed:
High Pressure Nitrogen Regulator - 0-2500 Psi (Ce)
H3531 Tug Pushback Headset - 1 Earphone
H3331 Tug Pushback Headset
H3312 Tug Pushback / Maintenance / Ramp Headset
Customers who bought this item also purchased:
Extension Cord Assembly - 50' C51-50
This item is for use on all aircraft.
This item does not have any reviews yet.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask.
Copyright © 2023 Pilot John International, a Carolina GSE Inc. Company