Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Hearing Protection
The David Clark 27 - 18220G-05 is an over-the-head aircraft hearing protector headset.
- The Model 27 Combines Comfort Durability and Quality construction with Superior Low-frequency noise attenuation.
- Assembled by means of bolts and self-locking cadmium plated nuts.
- Premium Quality chrome plated steel headband, in accordance with demanding Government specifications.
- Closed-cell, nonabsorbent bump cushion with protective outer support
- Foam-filled ear seals for the perfect fit, best noise attenuation, and unequaled comfort.
- Earcups of top quality, high impact ABS, made extra rigid by patented ribbed construction.
|Noise Attenuation Data
|27||David Clark Model Number|
Customers also viewed:
Evo-Phone - Most Smart Phones - Size: 14x10 inches
Handheld Spray System - Turn into dense fog
H3531 Tug Pushback Headset - 1 Earphone
H3331 Tug Pushback Headset
Model ENC - Hearing Protector - Extra 17-22db at lower frequencies with ENC turned on
Copyright © 2022 Pilot John International, a Carolina GSE Inc. Company