David Clark H10-13.4 (40411G-02) - Helicopter Pilot Headset
Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Headsets
The David Clark H10-13.4H (40411G-02) is one of the best-selling headsets in the aviation industry. Proven, reliable performance and remarkable comfort have made the H10-13.4H the top choice for thousands of helicopter pilots.
This headset is recommended for helicopter pilots and features a 5 foot extended coil cord and single plug.
- Universal flex boom for perfect microphone placement
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-Year Warranty, Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 16.5 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
**Available to purchase separately - Ask our CGSE team for assistance.
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-canceling microphone available
|H10-13H||David Clark Model Number - Recommended for Helicopter Pilots|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Portable ENC Technology in a Proven Headset Design
Best Value ENC Headset, Hardwired
Classic Comfort and Reliable Performance
Kit, Coupling Hydraulic
H10-56HXL - Portable ENC Technology Quiets Extremely Noisy Helicopters