David Clark 43102G-01 - DC ONE-X Pilot Headset - Bluetooth Hybrid ENC Stereo/Mono 7' Straight Cord
Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Headsets
Hybrid ENC technology with Bluetooth wireless and advanced comfort features
The David Clark 43102G-01 DC ONE-X is a dual hear / dual plug, Bluetooth hybrid ENC stereo / mono - 5' straight cord.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets, or other smart devices
- Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- High performance, an electret microphone with enhanced noise canceling
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and
eliminates 'hot spots'
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provides a
snug, secure seal
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology, and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- Five-year warranty and 30-Day, money-back guarantee, backed by industry-leading customer service
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Bluetooth Hybrid ENC Stereo/Mono 7' Straight Cord
Best Value ENC Headset, Hardwired
Bluetooth Hybrid ENC Stereo/Mono 7' Straight Cord - XLR/Airbus Connector
Classic Comfort and Reliable Performance - Stereo Version
Dual Ear, 6-Pin Panel Mount, ENC (Bluetooth)
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.