David Clark DC PRO-2 (43106G-01) - Pilot Headset
Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Headsets
The David Clark DC PRO-2 (43106G-01) is a passive headset that incorporates outstanding comfort features in a supra-aural, rest-on-ear design. This lightweight, yet extremely durable communication headset is designed for low-noise jet aircraft.
Note: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO-2 is not recommended for fixed wing, piston-engine aircraft. The DC PRO-2 was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
- Extremely light, yet rugged alloy headband and suspension
- Dual volume controls provide independent listening levels in each ear
- Adjustable suspension assembly for a personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool
and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on-ear) design provide a personalized fit and eliminate
heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for a secure, comfortable fit
- High performance, electret microphone for enhanced noise canceling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Five-year warranty, Made in USA
- Weight (without cord assembly) 8oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- DC Part Number, 43106G-01
|DC PRO-2||David Clark Model Number|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Custom Towbar for Aermacchi Alenia C27J / G-222 (Ce)
Kit, Coupling Hydraulic
Military Reservoir Service Unit - 83282 / 5606 Fluid
2 Gallon Fluid Service Unit - MIL-PRF-23699 / MIL-PRF-87257
12 Ton Axle Jack (CE) - 4.5 to 15 inches
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.