100 kVA AC Load Bank - Digital USB - Dekal ALB-100DW
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Future is Here for Load Banks - Dekal Load Banks
Your new load bank starts here with us.
View the complete line of 400 HZ load banks with digital screen and WIFI.
WIFI allows you to connect a mobile device or computer to your load bank via your local WIFI network. After connection to your unit, you are able to printout and archive data.
Advantages of 400 HZ Digital WIFI Dekal Load Banks
- Simple operation suitable for non-trained operators
- Silent operations <70 dB(A) at the distance of 7m / 23Ft
- Suitable for workshop and/or airside operation
- Environmental operating temperature from -20 C to 55 C / -4 F to 122 F
- Transport casing with pull up handle as standard for each load bank
- Triple thermal protection - extremely resistant to high temperature
- Cant protection - load bank works only in horizontal position
- Phase detection - load bank works only if all ABC phases are available
- Phase rotation indicator - phase sequence of three-phase voltages
- Fine regulation as standard for all AC - 400 Hz load banks
- Aluminum housing and non-corrosive parts
- High component quality control by manufacturer
- High reliability - effective standardization process
- Cable pin jacks - unique user friendly safety feature for external voltage test
- Spare parts availability and accurate on-time deliveries
- Short worldwide delivery period with tracking feature
- 2 years full warranty with extension option for all DEKAL load banks CE certification - health, safety, and environmental protection standards
- Standards & requirements according to ISO 6858, DFS 400, ARP 5015
- Classification CE marking, DIN, VDE, IEC, IP 21 protection rate level
- Free DEKAL software application included
ALB-100DW - 100 kVA Digital WIFI
- Voltage * Frequency: 115/200V AC +/- 10% * 400 HZ +/- 10%
- Load / Lower (kW / kVA cos=1): 0-104 kW +/- 5%
- Fine Adjustment - Potentiometer: 0 to 8 kW
- Rate Switch Regular Load Steps +/- 5%: 8-16 kW, 16-24 kW, 24-32 kW, 32-40 kW, 40-48 kW, 48-56 kW, 56-64 kW, 64-72 kW, 72-80 kW, 80-88 kW, 88-96 kW, 96-104 kW
- Force Air Cooling: 88.20 m3/min - 3120 CFM
- Load Bank Size: 600x230x630 mm - 30 kg / 23.6x9.05x24.8 - 66 lbs
- Transport Casing: 710x290x860 mm - 19 kg / 27.9x11.4x33.9 - 42 lbs
- Load Bank Painting / Transport Casing: Powder Coating Fine Structure 71319 IGP - Swiss Quality / High Grade Aluminum
Standard Specs on All Units
- Digital Screen: 3 Line High Brightness Red Display
- USB Interface: WIFI Network or USB Plug In Connection for Data Printout / Archive, Included Free Dekal Software Support & USB Cable
- Light Indication: Phase Indication, Phase Rotation, Interlock Circuit
- GPU Testing Procedure: Proposal Procedure: Load Raising from 0-100% 30 Seconds; Hold at 100% 5 minutes, Load Decrease from 100%-0 10 Minutes.
- Engine Decarbonising: Proposal Procedure : Load Raising from 0-100% 30 Seconds; Hold at 100% 45 minutes, Load Decrease from 100%-0 15 Minutes.
|Boeing||234 Chinook, 717, 737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-BBJ, 737-BBJ2, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50, MD-80, P-8 Poseidon|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 600, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 850, Challenger 870, Challenger 890, Global 5000, Global Express|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ100, CRJ1000, CRJ200, CRJ700, CRJ900|
|Embraer||ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, ERJ-195, Lineage 1000|
|Fokker||28, 50, 70|
|Gulfstream||G350, G450, G500, G550, G650, II, III, IV, IVSP, V, VSP|
|McDonnell Douglas||DC-10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 50, MD-80|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the ALB-100DW. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used ALB-100DW (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.