Eagle eJP-12 Electric Aircraft Tug - Tow up to 125,000 lbs
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
What is your 3 phase input voltage for the battery charger?
Do you have trade-ins of any GSE to go toward a new tug?
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The eJP-12 continues the co-development efforts between Eagle and Tronair. Powered by dual AC electric drive motors, the eJP-12 features Zero Degree Technology for industry-leading turning capabilities. Operators will be able to position aircraft more precisely as the motors independently turn to reduce the space required to maneuver. The eJP-12 is designed to safely and efficiently move regional and large-cabin business jets in all weather conditions.
Advanced control systems combine with integrated sensors providing oversteer protection and an aircraft selection system to limit torque. The vehicle can operate as a sit-down model or enters creep mode when the steering column is adjusted to a stand-up position. The automatic parking brake always engages upon stopping to maintain overall safety during operation.
Eagle has been manufacturing the industry’s most reliable and functional tow tractors for over 45 years and now produces the eJP line of towbarless tractors. Designed and manufactured in the United States, the eJP-12 is backed by factory-direct service and support. With a robust product line and the strongest warranty in the industry, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality and customer service. The eJP series are OEM approved by industry leaders such as Gulfstream, Bombardier, Embraer, and Cessna. At Eagle Tugs, we earn our wings without ever leaving the ground.
- 3 year/3,000 hour warranty
- Zero Degree turning technology Zero-emission 72V AC electric drive Dual drive motors
- Regenerative braking
- Digital display with diagnostics Steering position indicator Oversteer protection system
- Rear suspension
- LED headlights
Right at Your Fingertips.
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front
- *All-Weather Max Tow: 125,000 lbs (56,699 kgs)
- Service Weight with Battery: 9,500 lbs (4,309 kgs)
- Weight without Battery: 6,580 lbs (2,985 kgs)
- Length: 219 in (5563 mm)
- Width: 78 in (1980 mm)
- Height (deck): 25.3 in (643 mm)
- Height (steering wheel): 38.8 in (986 mm)
- Wheelbase: 104 in (2,642 mm)
- Cradle Lift Height: 12.5 in (317.5 mm)
- Turning Radius: 108 in (2740 mm)
- Steering Tires: 18 x 7 x 8
- Drive Tires: 22 X 9 X 16
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in (124 mm)
- Frame: A572 steel: .25-.875 (6.4-22.2 mm)
- Suspension: Leaf spring on rear axle
- Max Speed: 7.5 mph (12 kph) unloaded
- Steering: Curtis Dual Drive with hydraulic steering
- Primary Brakes: Regenerative dynamic motor braking
- Parking Brake: Automatic activated/deactivated
Power Train - 72V AC Electric
- Traction Motor: Two 16 HP AC Electric
- Motor Output: 32 HP (110 HP Peak)
- Lights: LED headlights, LED markers, LED brake light
- Instruments: The display screen in the operator panel shows battery charge, steering position, speed, and diagnostic functions
- Battery Type: 72 VDC 440 AH Lead Acid
- Creep Feature: 1 MPH while standing
|BAe||146-100, -200, -300/Avro RJ70, RJ85, RJ100, ATP, RJ70, RJ85|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 605 (CL605), Challenger 870, Challenger 890, Global 5000, Global 6000, Global 7000, Global 8000, Global Express, Global Express XRS|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ100, CRJ1000, CRJ700, CRJ705, CRJ900|
|Dassault||Falcon 10-100, Falcon 20-200, Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX, Falcon 7X, Falcon 8X, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|
|Embraer||ERJ-170, ERJ-175, Lineage 1000|
|Gulfstream||G200 (Galaxy), G280, G450, G500, G550, G650, V, VSP|
We sell parts for the eJP-12 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used eJP-12 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.