Electric Eagle eTT-16 - 12,000 lbs DBP
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Eagle eTT-16 is an electric aircraft tug with a 12,000 lbs DBP. This unit features All Wheel Drive (AWD) for traction in all weather condition, All Wheel Steering for best-in-class maneuverability, zero emission electric power train, and unmatched performance and reliability.
The Eagle eTT-16 was designed as an front-operator electric tow tractor for an operator plus two passengers. The eTT-16 is weighted to handle all regional and business jet aircraft in all weather conditions.
- 16,800 lbs. GVW to handle aircraft up to 115,000 lbs. MTOW in all weather conditions. (1% grade)
- Zero-emission, energy-efficient 80V A/C electric drive.
- All Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- All Wheel Steering for increased maneuverability of, and around aircraft.
- Front & Rear Inching Switches for 1-man hitching operation.
- Ergonomic front-operator compartment that seats up to 3 people.
- Low-profile design that allows operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Designed to allow for a second battery option to handle extreme operating conditions.
- Optional "Smart Charge" battery and charger system that allows the battery to be opportunity charged to maximize efficiency, with no reduction in battery life-cycle.
- Designed with carefully matched components, resulting in minimal or no unscheduled maintenance or repair, and is backed by an industry leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct service and support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Eagle Tugs has over 40 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Standard Features for the eTT-16
- 80V A/C electric drive
- All Wheel Drive
- All Wheel Steering
- Low profile
- Power steering & braking
- Front & Rear brakes
- Inching feature for easy hitching
- Separate charge receptacle with auto switching
- "Smart Charge" 625 Amp-hour battery and charger system
- Front & Rear E-hitch
- Custom paint scheme
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front / 2 Rear
- Drawbar Pull : 12,000 lbf / 54 kN
- Towing Capacity*: 155,000 lbs / 70,307 kgs
- Service Weight with Battery: 16,800 lbs / 7,620 kgs
- Weight without Battery: 12,600 lbs / 5,715 kgs
- Length: 166 in / 4,216 mm
- Width: 72 in / 1,829 mm
- Height (deck): 43 in / 1,092 mm
- Height (Steering Wheel): 53 in / 1,346 mm
- Wheelbase: 90 in / 2,286 mm
- Track: 63 in / 1,600 mm
- Turning Radius: 154 in / 3,912 mm
- Tires (front & rear): 215/75 R17.5 LR F
- Step Height: 19 in / 483 mm
- Ground Clearance: 9 in / 228 mm
- Frame: A36 steel: .375-.500 in / 9.5-12.7 mm
- Bumper (front/rear): A36 steel: 0.5 in / 12.7 mm (front); 3.5 in / 88.9 mm (rear)
- Suspension: Leaf Spring
- Number of Speeds: 2 forward / 2 reverse
- Max Speed: 12 mph (unloaded) / 19 kph
- Steering: Hydraulic power-boosted - 4-wheel coordinated
- Primary Brakes: Electric Regenerative
- Supplemental Brakes: Hydraulic Wet Disc
- Parking Brake: Mechanical - pinion mounted, dry disc
eTT-16 Power Train - 80V A/C Electric
- Traction Motor: Danaher Motion - 80V A/C Brushless
- Output @ 1300 rpm: 55 HP / 41 kW (Peak)
- Torque: 210 ft lbs / 284 Nm
- Lighting: 12V LED Long Life
- Instruments: Electronic Display showing speed, battery life, hours and diagnostics
- Hydraulic Pump: 80V D/C On-demand, sensor monitored
- Inching Feature: Operator controlled - FWD/REV switch on front & rear
|eXL-16||Previous Model Number|
We sell parts for the eTT-16 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used eTT-16 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.