Eagle MTT Electric Tow Tractor - 5,000 lbs DBP
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Eagle MTT electric tow tractor is designed to be a medium-duty, utility tractor. It has 5,000 lbs DBP that can tow or push anything from cargo up to medium size aircraft. This utility tractor features rear sight tunnel for direct hitch visibility, an ergonomic operator compartment, and unmatch reliability and performance. The most flexibility comes from the MTT's environmentally-friendly 80V A/C electric drive. When teamed with a "Smart Charge" battery and charger, the A/C electric drive train provides the performance to meet the toughest of tasks. The MTT electric tow tractor is a flexible, zero-emission solution for all of your towing needs.
Why is it a Utility Tractor?
The MTT is classified as a utility tractor because it also offers a 55 inch x 70 inch rear cargo deck that will support up to a 1,000 lbs payload.
- Zero-emission, energy-efficient 80V A/C electric drive.
- 5,000 lbf DBP to tow or push anything from cargo up to medium-sized aircraft.
- Tight 130-inch turning radius for narrow environments.
- 55 in X 70 in rear cargo deck that will support up to a 1,000 lb payload.
- Front & Rear Inching Switches for 1-man hitching operation.
- Ergonomic operator compartment, low-profile design and direct hitch visibility allow operators to safely and efficiently handle their towing needs.
- Optional "Smart Charge" battery and charger system which allows the battery to be opportunity charged to maximize efficiency with no reduction in battery life-cycle.
- Designed with carefully matched components, resulting in minimal or no unscheduled maintenance or repair.
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct service and support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Eagle Tugs has over 40 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Standard Features for MTT
- 80V A/C electric drive
- Up to 15 mph top speed
- 130-inch turning radius
- 55 in X 70 in rear cargo deck
- Low profile
- Hitch sight tunnel
- Power steering & braking
- Inching feature for easy hitching
- Separate charge receptacle with auto switching
- "Smart Charge" Battery and Charger
- Front & Rear E-hitch
- Custom paint scheme
- Drive Wheels: 2 Rear
- Drawbar Pull : 5,000 lbf / 22 kN
- Towing Capacity*: 50,000 lbs / 22,680 kgs
- Service Weight with Battery: 9,000 lbs / 4,082 kgs (without cab)
- Weight without Battery: 5,600 lbs / 2,540 kgs (without cab)
- Length: 121 in / 3,073 mm
- Width: 55 in / 1,397 mm
- Height (deck): 37 in / 940 mm
- Height (with Cab): 75 in / 1,905 mm
- Wheelbase: 57.5 in / 1,461 mm
- Track: 44 in / 1,118 mm
- Turning Radius: 130 in / 3,302 mm
- Tires (front & rear): 650 X 10 - 12 ply pneumatic / 28 X 9-15 - 14 ply pneumatic
- Step Height: 12 in / 305 mm
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in / 140 mm
- Frame: A36 steel: .375-.500 in / 9.5-12.7 mm
- Bumper (front/rear): A36 steel: .375 in / 9.5 mm (front) / 4.0 in / 102 mm (rear)
- Suspension: Leaf Spring (front) / Coil Spring (rear)
- Number of Speeds: 2 Forward / 1 Reverse
- Max Speed: 15 mph / 24 kph (unloaded)
- Steering: Hydraulic power-boosted
- Primary Brakes: Electric Regenerative
- Supplemental Brakes: Hydraulic Wet Disc
- Parking Brake: Mechanical Wet Discc
MTT Power Train - 80V A/C Electric
- Traction Motor: Schabmüller 80V A/C Brushless
- Output @ 1300 rpm: 40 hp / 30 kW (peak)
- Torque: 300 ft lbs / 407 Nm
- Lighting: 12V LED Long Life
- Instruments: Electronic Display showing speed, battery life, hours and diagnostics
- Hydraulic Pump: 80V A/C
- Inching Feature: Operator controlled - FWD/REV switch on rear (and front with front-hitch option)
We sell parts for the MTT and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.