The new compact low-profile diesel Eagle TTR-12 AWD is designed specifically for large regional, corporate, and military aircraft. The All-Wheel Drive (AWD) power train provides superior traction and performance in all weather conditions. The TTR-12's low profile design, all-wheel drive (AWD), hitch-sight tunnels, and standard power steering and braking make it the most functional aircraft tug for regional airlines, corporate flight departments, and fixed-base operators (FBOs).
The TTR-12 features the new upgraded Tier 4F Kohler - Turbocharged diesel engine to meet EPA regulations.
TT Series Highlights
- All Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Ergonomic operator compartment, low-profile design, and mirror-less hitch visibility allow operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Designed with carefully matched components, resulting in minimal or no unscheduled maintenance or repair, and is backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hour warranty.
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct service and support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Eagle Tugs has over 40 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Standard Features for Diesel TTR-12 AWD
- Upgraded Tier 4F Kohler Diesel Engine
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Low profile
- Hitch sight tunnels
- Power steering & braking
- Front & rear brakes
- Side & top engine access
- Low oil/high temp shutdown system
The ergonomic side operator entry and power steering allow for smooth and safe operation.
The operator-friendly top and side engine compartment access make for easier, timely scheduled maintenance.
The front and rear sight tunnels allow operators to view towbars without the use of mirrors, providing safer and more efficient operations.
TTR-12 AWD Specifications
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front / 2 Rear
- Drawbar Pull: 12,000 lbf / 53 kN
- Max Tow (Wet - 1% Grade)*: 130,000 lbs / 58,967 kg
- Max Tow (Snow - 1% Grade)*: 90,000 lbs / 41,000 kg
- Service Weight Diesel: 13,300 lbs / 6,000 kg
- Length: 140 in / 3,560 mm
- Width: 72 in / 1,830 mm
- Height (deck): 45 in / 1,150 mm
- Height (deck): 46.5 in / 1,180 mm
- Wheelbase: 92 in / 2,335 mm
- Track: 61.8 in / 1,570 mm
- Tires (front & rear): 9.5 x 16.5 in LRE
- Step Height: 11 in / 280 mm
- Ground Clearance: 8 in / 200 mm
- Frame: A36 stee, 1/2 plate min
- Bumper (front/rear): 4 in / 101.6 mm thick A36 steel
- Suspension: Leaf springs front/rear
- Number of Speeds: 6 forward / 1 reverse
- Max Unload Speed: 17.7 mph / 28.5 kph
- Max Loaded Speed: 4.6 mph / 7.4 kph
- Steering: Power boosted hydrostatic, self-centering
- Brakes: Hydraulic, self-adjusting split type with accumulator
- Front Brakes: Disc
- Rear Brakes: Disc
- Parking Brakes: Orscheln-type mechanical to rear brake drums
* Normal Operating Conditions - Wet, 1% grade.
Diesel Engine EPA emissions compliant - Tier 4 Final
- Manufacturer: Kohler - Turbocharged, Intercooled, Common Rail
- Model: KDI 2504TCR
- Emissions Level: Tier4 Final Compliant (high sulfur option available)
- Aftertreatment Type: Passive diesel oxidation catalyst (no DEF tank and no DPF/regeneration)
- Rated Power: 75 HP / 55 kW @ 2600 rpm
- Torque @ 1500 rpm: 221 ft-lbs / 300 Nm
- Cylinders - Displacement: 4 Cylinder / 2.48 liter L
- Fuel Tank: 15.7 gallons / 59.5 liters
- Air Cleaner: Severe environment, heavy-duty, dry replacement filter
- System: 12 Volt, Negative Chassis Ground
- Alternator: 80 amp
- Battery (cold crank): 850 CCA
- Ignition: Keyed with anti-restart switch
- Lights: Full LED, recessed
- Instruments: Dual-unit digital back-lit display offering engine/tractor diagnostics and full instrumentation