Eagle TTR-8 Tier 4F Diesel AWD Aircraft Tug - 8,000 lbs DBP
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Eagle TTR-8 Diesel Aircraft TugDiscover the New Eagle TTR-8 Tier 4 Final Diesel Aircraft Tug
The compact low-profile Eagle TTR-8 AWD is designed specifically for regional, corporate, and military aircraft. With standard All-Wheel Drive (AWD), hitch site tunnels, and power steering and braking, it is the overall best and most trusted aircraft tug on the market. The TTR-8 AWD is capable of pulling a range of aircraft in all weather conditions.
The TTR-8 features the new upgraded Tier 4F Kohler - Turbocharged diesel engine to meet EPA regulations.
TT Series Highlights
- Standard All-Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Ergonomic operator compartment, low-profile design, and mirror-less hitch visibility allow operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Designed with carefully matched components, resulting in minimal or no unscheduled maintenance or repair, and is backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hour warranty.
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct service and support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Eagle Tugs has over 40 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors
Standard Features for Diesel TTR-8 AWD
- Upgraded Tier 4F Kohler Diesel Engine
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Low profile
- Hitch sight tunnels
- Power steering & braking
- Front & rear brakes
- Side & top engine access
- Low oil/high temp shutdown system
TTR-8 AWD Specifications
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front / 2 Rear
- Drawbar Pull: 8,000 lbf / 35.8 kN
- Max Tow (Wet - 1% Grade)*: 85,000 lbs / 38,600 kg
- Max Tow (Snow - 1% Grade)*: 60,000 lbs / 27,000 kg
- Service Weight Diesel: 8,700 lbs / 4,000 kg
- Length: 130.5 in / 3,315 mm
- Width: 66.75 in / 1,695 mm
- Height (deck): 43.5 in / 1,105 mm
- Height (deck): 45.5 in / 1,155 mm
- Wheelbase: 84 in / 2,135 mm
- Track: 57 in / 1,450 mm
- Tires (front & rear): LT225/75R16 LR E
- Step Height: 11 in / 280 mm
- Ground Clearance: 8 in / 200 mm
- Frame: A36 steel, 3/8 plate min
- Bumper (front/rear): 3 in / 76 mm thick A36 steel
- Suspension: Leaf springs front/rear
- Number of Speeds: 6 forward / 1 reverse
- Max Unload Speed: 20.9 mph / 33.6 kph
- Max Loaded Speed: 5.4 mph / 8.7 kph
- Steering: Power boosted hydrostatic, self-centering
- Brakes: Hydraulic, self-adjusting split type with accumulator
- Front Brakes: Disc
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Parking Brakes: Orscheln-type mechanical to rear brake drums
* Normal Operating Conditions - Wet, 1% grade.
Diesel Engine EPA emissions compliant - Tier 4 Final
- Manufacturer: Kohler - Turbocharged, Intercooled, Common Rail
- Model: KDI 1903TCR
- Emissions Level: Tier4 Final Compliant (high sulfur option available)
- Aftertreatment Type: Passive diesel oxidation catalyst (no DEF tank and no DPF/regeneration)
- Rated Power: 56 HP / 42 kW @ 2600 rpm
- Torque @ 1500 rpm: 166 ft-lbs / 225 Nm
- Cylinders - Displacement: 3 Cylinder / 1.86 liter L
- Fuel Tank: 15.7 gallons / 59.5 liters
- Air Cleaner: Severe environment, heavy-duty, dry replacement filter
- System: 12 Volt, Negative Chassis Ground
- Alternator: 80 amp
- Battery (cold crank): 850 CCA
- Ignition: Keyed with anti-restart switch
- Lights: Full LED, recessed
- Instruments: Dual-unit digital back-lit display offering engine/tractor diagnostics and full instrumentation
We sell parts for the TTR-8 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used TTR-8 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.