LD-4 Skydrol Aircraft Hydraulic Fluid - 55 Gallon
Part Number: LD4-55GAL
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
55 Gallon Drum
55 Gallon Drum
50 Ton Auto-Retract Axle Jack - 9.13 to 23 inches
Height of 134 - 223 inches
B1 Maintenance Platform - 3 to 12 Feet
Capacity: 55 Gallon Drum
Skydrol LD-4 was introduced in 1977 , and is well known around the world. Skydrol LD-4 features low density, excellent thermal stability, valve erosion prevention, and deposit control.
Features & Benefits
- Trusted - World's best selling Type IV aviation hydraulic fluid.
- Erosion-resistant - A breakthrough product introduced in 1978, solving previous problems of valve erosion and thermal stability.
- Excellent reliability and performance - It's overall performance under real world conditions has given LD-4 the reputation as the premier aviation hydraulic fluid, with no change in formulation for over 35 years since its inception.
- Airbus (excluding A350) Antonov (An-148 and 158) ATR
- Beriev (Be-200)
- Boeing (excluding B787) Bombardier
- British Aerospace Cessna
- Ilyushin (IL-86 and 96) Lockheed
- Sukhoi (Superjet 100) Tupolev (Tu-204 and Tu-214)
|LD4-55GL||Alternate Model Number|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.