Trio Pack Grypmat RFGM-TP3 - The Aircraft Mechanics Tool Mats
Part Number: RFGM-TP3
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Large - Designed for more involved jobs, where a handful of tools just won't cut it.
B4 Maintenance Stand - 36 inches to 86 inches
Industrial Work Chair for Aircraft Mechanics
Servicing Range - 42 to 167 inches
Medium - Made with two small compartments and a large field for hand tools.
Why not take all 3? The small, medium, and large in one package.
All of the Grypmats in the small, medium, and large size to take with you whenever and wherever you need.
- INSANE GRIP: Arguably its most defining aspect, the Grypmat is built to stay. Its unique chemistry enables it to grip on to whatever surface it is placed on without sliding or falling, while still allowing for easy placement and removal.
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Using the Grypmat prevents scratches and dents on your beautiful paint job.
- TOOL ACCESSIBILITY: Any tool, any time, and any place. The Grypmat is so versatile that you can have your tools where you need them when you need them.
- FLEXIBILITY: Not only is the Grypmat extremely durable, but it also bends, folds, or rolls any way you need it to, always returning to its original shape.
- PREVENTS TOOL LOSS: With the Grypmat, your tools aren't going anywhere.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Grypmat is made out of a polymer-silicone blend and has specific properties to make it resistant to all types of chemicals.
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM: The large and medium Grypmats contain a built-in ruler.
- FLAME RESISTANT: This one is pretty self explanatory. Catching on fire while working (a risk some mechanics face pretty regularly) is not good for productivity.
- ANTI-STATIC: It won't stick to or get caught on any other surfaces, either, providing you with a safer and more convenient work environment for your electronics.
- NON-MAGNETIC: It won't get stuck or be hard to remove from any metal, which eliminates the potential for damage to your projects and your tools.
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||6 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||24 in. x 13 in. x 2 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|