Laversab ARTS-7000 - Avionics Radio Test System - Radio Comm, Nav, DME, ELT, ATC, ADSB & TCAS
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you want to buy or rent?
If rental, when do you need it and for how long? Please include info in comments below.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The new WIFI enabled Laversab ARTS-7000 is designed to meet all radio test systems requirements in one box. The ARTS 7000 is designed to reduce upfront costs, simplify aircraft testing, and cover all current & future radio test requirements.
What avionics can the ARTS-7000 test?
- Radio Comm
The ARTS 7000 has an intuitive user interface and quick setup. It also cuts down test time, so your aircraft gets back in the air faster. The ARTS is user-configurable and easily expandable to include both current and future avionics. ARTS 7000 is built to test any airborne platform– from General Aviation to Commercial Airliners – including helicopters and military applications.
- Multi-function capability in a single box
- Configurable to meet user-specific requirements – reduces cost
- Expandable within the same system for additional functions
- Preset and user-configurable test scenario and parameters
- Removable Battery to test aircraft anywhere
- Worldwide service and support
- Quick setup. Wireless control of test-set
- Control with iPad or another tablet. Optional: Wired Remote Controller
- Downloadable software upgrades
- Secure Wi-Fi network generated by the test set
- Easy export of stored results
- A transportable system with a rugged enclosure
- Integrated self-test & fault-finding tools.
- Built-in quick confidence check
- Integrates Mode S with Laversab ADTS for altimeter checks.
- Fully Integrated ILS and MKR scenario
- Automatic VOR scenario
- Fully Integrated DME and VOR scenario
Altimeter checks and simultaneous Mode S output tests (FAR 91.413) are simplified by controlling a Laversab Air Data Test Set through the ARTS 7000.
Key Software Features
- Using commercially available tablets to control the ARTS enables a cost-effective and simple test process. With clear menus, hotkeys, predefined scenarios, customizable limits, and intuitive functions, the ARTS is easy to learn and use.
- Each test function has a dedicated page giving the operator full access to test parameters, configuration, and results. All test functions can be set up and completed by a single technician. The familiarity of tablets and the simplicity of the ARTS software minimizes training time. If you can use a tablet, you can operate the ARTS.
- From simple Go/No-Go tests to a full engineering diagnostic – the ARTS provides all the capabilities, speed and details that you need.
- Communications: HF/VHF/UHF SSB, AM, FM SelCal VDL Mode 2
- Navigation: VOR ILS Loc G/S MKr
- ELT: 121.5/ 243/ 406 MHz
- Transponder & DME: Mode A, C, S ADS-B IN ADS-B OUT DME UAT
- TCAS: TCAS I TCAS II ACAS
- Tools: VSWR Distance to Fault
- Power Requirement: 90-260 VAC, 47-65 Hz or 28 VDC, 25 W Or Removable battery: 8-hour operation
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi, RS232, USB
- Dims & Weight: 22” x 14” x 9”; 30 lbs
- Environment Specs: Operating temp: -20 to 60 C Storage temp.: -40 to 75 C Humidity: 5 to 100%
|116-0261A1||**ADD ON EXTRA - iPad is required to operate the ARTS 7000. Customers are welcome to source their own iPad locally|
|118-2253||Required for shipping the test set|
|121-0125A1||TCAS capability option. Only available on the Pulse (131-0341A1) or Nav/Com and Pulse (131-0342A1) units.|
|121-0126A1||UAT capability option. Only available on the Pulse (131-0341A1) or Nav/Com and Pulse (131-0342A1) units.|
|131-0340A1||Capabilities Include: Com - VHF, UHF, HF, SelCal Nav - ILS, VOR, Emergency Location Transmitter (ELT)|
|131-0341A1||Capabilities Include: ATCRBS Mode S ADSB DME|
|131-0342A1||Capabilities include Com - VHF, UHF, HF, SelCal Nav - ILS, VOR, Emergency Location Transmitter (ELT) ATCRBS Mode S ADSB DME|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the ARTS-7000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used ARTS-7000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.