NMC-Wollard TC-888 Mobile Aircraft Belt Loader - Electric, Gas, or Diesel
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The NMC-Wollard TC-888 is a drive-able aircraft belt loader with a servicing range of 42 to 167 inches. It is only 47.5 inches high to easily maneuver around aircraft.
The TC-888 features a lightweight and durable chassis for a fuel-efficient operation with 2,000 pound fully inclined operating capacity.
This unit has a unique tubular wrap-around steel bumper which deflects ramp impacts and helps protect both the belt loader and other ramp equipment. The modular engine/transmission package makes maintenance and repairs quick and simple. It is available in gas, diesel, and electric.
- Tubular, unitized impact- de ecting chassis
- Power steering
- Electrical belt controls at front and rear of conveyor bed
- Right side hand rail
- Aircraft protection bumpers on conveyor
- Emergency stops on 4 corners
Aircraft Servicing Capability
- All Aircraft having doorsill heights ranging from 42" (1.07 m) to 167" (4.24 m)
- Drive speed, gas/diesel: 25 mph (40 kph) min
- Drive speed, electric, level: 16 mph (26 kph)
- Operating ambient temperature range: -25 degree F to +125 degree F (-32 degree C to +52 degree C)
- Gradability: 10%
- Turn Radius: 22 ft. (6.7 m)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5" (140 mm)
- Up/Down controls: manually actuated hydraulic valve levers in the driver compartment.
- Belt controls, electric front and rear
- Length: 297.5" (7.56 m)
- Width: 31.5" (0.8 m)
- Belt Width: 24" (0.61 m)
- Rated Capacity, distributed..2,000 lbs. (909 kg)**, concentrated: ..200 psi (976 kg/m2)
- Belt Speed: 40-120 fpm (0.2-0.6 m/sec)
- Belt Movement: Forward-Stop-Reverse
- Dual front rubber bumpers: 4" (10 cm) O.D. x 3" (7.6 cm) I.D.
- Dual rear rubber bumper: 4" (10 cm) O.D. x 3" (7.6 cm) I.D.
- Roller spacing: 3" (8 cm) for 2 ft. (0.61 m) from each end of belt and 6" (15 cm) on balance. **Up to 15 degrees. 1,000 lbs. (454 kg) from 15 degrees to max angle
Power options include
- Gas: Kubota or Ford
- Diesel: Cummins, Kubota or Deutz Electric: AC
- GM4L70E Dual lever shift/throttle control with detented F-N-R and mechanical shift/throttle lockout. Optional: C6
- Dana heavy duty, 3,300 lb. (1,500 kg) capacity rigid mounted to frame.
- Brierton heavy duty, 6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg) capacity, 71.3" (1.81 m) track, rigid mounted to frame
- P225/75 R15
- System: 4-wheel split cylinder Front: disc type; Rear: drum type
- Parking: Orscheln lever
- Type: 12 VDC negative ground
- Alternator: 60 amperes typical Battery
- Fuel Tank: aluminum with vented cap and 22 gal. (83L) capacity. Diesels: fuel filter/water separator.
- Mechanical on tank
- Matched to engine requirement
- Eaton power steering control with a single-stage hydraulic cylinder
- Lift Cylinders: single-stage
- Valves: manually actuated
- Pump: engine driven
- Pressure: 1,800 psi max. (124 bars)
- Filter, on return line: 10 microns
- Strainer, on suction line: 80 mesh
- Hydraulic Tank: aluminum with sight gauge and breather cap
- LED warning indicators: volts, oil, coolant and brakes
- Switches: Running lights, front spotlight, engine heat for cold start (Diesel)
Operating & Shipping Data
- Length: 297.5" (7.56 m)
- Width: 82" (2.08 m)
- Height: 47.5" (1.21 m)
- Gas/diesel: .5,900 lbs (2,676 kg) complete with engine
- Electric....7,680 lbs. (3,484 kg) w 300 A. Hr. 80 V. battery
- Fuel gauge
- On board charger, 120 VAC/230 VDC Retractable package guide (3-3/4"- 9.5 cm - high)
- Full width front bumper
- Aux. pump for raising roller bed without
- engine power
- LED rear work spotlight Engine indicator gauges LED directional signals Fire extinguisher Personnel seat
- 850 CCA battery
- Optima yellow top battery Mechanical belt controls