Alpha C-25 - 25 Amp Aircraft Battery Charger
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Alpha C-25 Charger is a self-contained unit for charging of rechargeable batteries. It has been designed to charge one or two batteries of the same voltage rating simultaneously, to a combined maximum of 25 amperes. At 40 lbs. and 15 by 5 ¾ inches (381 by 146mm) the C-25 takes minimal space and can easily be moved to add flexibility to the work environment. The charger height and depth are the same as the Power Products’ discharge tester, Beta D-50, with the same general appearance. Therefore, two adjacent units comprise a charger/discharger, which can service from one to three batteries simultaneously, lead-acid or nickel-cadmium.
The Alpha C-25 allows charging at both constant potential and constant current to give flexibility in the selection of charge method. The C-25 charger has an adjustable charge current from 0 to 25 amperes in the CP (Constant Potential) mode. End of voltage settings should be 14.3 for 12 Volt and 28.5 for 24 Volt batteries. Panel trim pots allow user voltage changes if required. In CC (Constant Current) mode, there is no voltage adjustment. The maximum voltage is approximately 37 volts. Two digital panel meters allow viewing of charge current and voltage. They can be switched to allow viewing of either of the two batteries being charged. A digital electronic timer displays elapsed time and can be set to a fixed duration charge period.
The flexibility of settings of the Alpha C-25 makes it usable for a wide variety of batteries and voltages. The unit efficiently charges Lead Acid batteries of 12 or 24 volts, as well as Nickel Cadmium batteries of a single cell to 24 volts.
This unit can be used in conjunction with the Power Products / Lamar Beta D-50 battery discharge analyzer.
- Model and P/N: ALPHA C-25
- Charge current: 0-25 amperes total
- AC input: 12A@115V, 6A@230V 50/60Hz
- DC output cables: 3 sets: Elcon, alligator clips, rings
- Charge voltage/current accuracy: +/- 1%
- NSN: 6130-01-462-6335; 6130-21-258-4429 Canada
- Dimensions: 6"L x 14"H x 15"D
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Isolated charge - one or two batteries. Charges all 12 and 24 volt Lead Acid batteries and 1-22 cell NiCads.
- Current adjustable from 0 to 25 amps.
- True constant current (Cl) for NiCad batteries or constant potential (CP) for Lead Acid batteries
- Digital ammeter and voltmeter read charge current and voltage for either battery.
- Selectable charge time from 1 to 999 minutes with digital elapsed time.
- Operates on either 115 or 230 VAC.
- Select 12 or 24V for Lead Acid or constant current for NiCad charge/topping or Lead
- Acid conditioning.
- Set charge time.
- Set charge current.
- Three-position selector: 12V Lead (CP), 24V Lead (CP), or NiCad (CI).
- Current adjust - 5 turn: 0 to 25 amperes.
- Settable digital charge timer, 1 to 999 minutes.
- Digital voltmeter and ammeter.
- Constant Potential for 12 and 24V Sealed Lead Acid batteries. 35V max for NiCad.
- AC switch.
- AC line selector - on rear: 115 or 230V.
|11-13887||Alternative Manufacturer's Part Number|
|Alpha C-20||Previous PN|
|Alpha C-25||Alternative Part Number|
|C-25||Alternative Part Number|
|C25||Alternative Part Number|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||57 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||24 in. x 24 in. x 24 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the AlphaC25. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used AlphaC25 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.