Power Products / Lamar Technologies Beta D-50 Aircraft Discharge Battery Analyzer
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Beta D-50 Tester/Analyzer is a self-contained unit for discharge capacity testing of rechargeable batteries. It has been designed to accurately test and guarantee the emergency capacity of sealed or vented lead-acid or nickel-cadmium batteries. Guaranteed emergency capacity is especially important for aircraft batteries.
The Beta D-50 enables testing of a battery's capacity by loading it with a constant current of max 50 amperes (usually set to 80-100% of the battery's capacity rating) during a fixed period of time (usually 60 minutes). The D-50 analyzes the discharge characteristics and passes or fails the battery depending on the battery’s ability to maintain a specified minimum voltage (cutoff voltage) for the duration of the test. The unit has pass/fail indicators as well as displays for discharge current, cutoff voltage, battery voltage, and test time.
The flexibility of test parameters of the Beta D-50 makes it usable for a wide variety of batteries and voltages. The unit accurately tests lead-acid batteries of 12 or 24 volts, as well as nickel-cadmium batteries up to 24 volts.
The use of solid-state circuits in the Beta D-50 has kept its weight to a mere 30 lbs. (14 kg). Consequently, the unit is easy to move around to accommodate flexibility in the work environment.
This unit can be used in conjunction with the Power Products / Lamar Alpha C-25 battery charger.
- Model and P/N: BETA D-50
- Adjustable 0-50 amp discharge, accuracy ± 0.1 digit
- #8 AWG DC battery cable with "Elcon" type connector
- AC input: 4A @ 115V, 2A@ 230V 50/60Hz
- NSN: 6130-01-462-6337; 6130-21-258-4430 (Canada)
- Dimensions: 10 1/4" L x 14" H x 15" D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Services any voltage or type of battery.
- Constant current discharge adjustable from 0.1 to 50 amperes.
- Selectable low voltage cutoff.
- Selectable discharge time from 1 to 999 minutes with digital elapsed time readout.
- Audible alarm at end of test. Meters & timer lock-in their reading for amp-hr capacity.
- Accept and Fail lights for simplified GO/NO-GO test.
- Operates on either 115 or 230 VAC.
- Set discharge time.
- Set low voltage cutoff.
- Set discharge current.
- At end of the test, observe Accept/Fail light or check the battery's amp-hr capacity on the locked-in digital meters.
- Low voltage cutoff selector.
- Digital discharge timer, 1 to 999 minutes.
- Multi-turn discharge current selector. Digital voltmeter and ammeter.
- AC switch.
- Accept/Fail and On/Off lights.
- AC line selector - on rear, 115 or 230V.
|11-13889||Alternative Manufacturer's Model Number|
|BETAD50||Alternative Manufacturer's Model Number|
|D-50||Alternative Manufacturer's Model Number|