Start Pac 3324 24V DC 58 Amp Power Supply / Battery Pack - 3324QC-50
This Start Pac Ground Power Unit combination (power supply for avionics and battery bank for engine starting) is designed for ground use to perform both engine starting and maintenance functions on airplanes and helicopters.
Built with the only cost-effective patented Quick Change design in the world, the batteries in this unit can be easily changed in a matter of seconds without tools, training, or downtime.
This GPU model, rated at 2800 peak starting amps, can be used on the ramp to conduct engine starting and will provide 28.5V of continuous clean, no duty cycle power up to 50 Amps DC when plugged into the AC mains.
With its high battery capacity (52Ah) and its integrated 50 Amps power supply, this START PAC full 24V mobile battery bank is ideal for multiple aircraft starting and powering up the cockpit for training, maintenance, or software downloads.
It can be used in remote ramp locations using battery power alone and give extended time for cockpit maintenance checkout. Its large battery capacity will allow extended usage time when no AC power source is available.
The environmentally responsible low VOC powder coating protects the case from wear and poor weather conditions and all-weather cover accessory is also available as an option for this unit to further protect it from inclement weather to gain the maximum performance and product life.
- 78 Amp Hours at 10-hour rate
- 24 Volt DC - 25.5 Volts at rest
- Sealed cells non- hazardous
- Valve regulated high amperage output lead acid
- 3200 Peak Amps
- Multi-unit 58 Amp DC continuous output
- Battery recharge time between 1 and 7.5 hours
- AC Input - 110 Volt or 220 Volts (only 1)
- 200 amps maximum DC load
- NOTE: When using more than 58 continuous amps, the batteries will make up the difference until they become depleted. On most aircraft, a low voltage relay will drop the GPU offline when the voltage drops below a preset level. Once the GPU is dropped off, it's voltage will rise and will be accepted again by the aircraft, then will immediately drop off again. This oscillation can cause damage to aircraft components.
- Powerful and mobile
- No duty cycle, clean continuous power
- Reverse polarity protection
- Complete all-in-one unit is supplied with built-in universal smart float charger for fast recharge, power plug, and 10ft/3m aircraft cables
- Cold-resistant, valve regulated high amperage output lead-acid batteries
- Powerful, sealed cells non-hazardous battery pack, can be used in any position. Maintenance-free.
- Nontoxic, nonspillable and recyclable batteries
- Resistant aluminum case with environment friendly, low VOC durable powder coat finish, easy to handle, built for heavy-duty usage
- Patented Quick Change design: less than one-minute battery change for easy replacement
- Integrated Voltmeter
Always recharge the GPU until the green charger light appears. Once charged, it is not necessary to leave the unit turned on. If a heater is installed, leave the unit plugged in.
Avoid discharging the batteries completely as damage can result.
NOTE: PLEASE USE #12 or Larger AC EXTENSION CORD There are approximately thirty 110 volt and thirty 220 volt NEMA plugs in use.Also, customers have various receptacles at their hangars and MRO facilities and may require specific AC cord lengths to meet their requirements. Due to these facts, we do not automatically provide AC power cords. If you provide the NEMA plug number and specify the AC power cord length you require we will build a cord to be shipped with your unit for a small fee.
|3324QC-50||Alternative Manufacturer's Part Number|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||313 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||41 in. x 25 in. x 25 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
We sell parts for the 3324-50 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.