KPC4T-780-45 Red Kevlar Pitot Probe Tip Protector
The STI KPC4T-780-45 is for use with Embraer Phenom 300, Falcon 7x, and some other applications possible.
The KPC4T-780-45 red Kevlar cover is built to go over the pitot probe tube on your Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft along with other applications possible. The cover forms a tight seal without the need for additional hardware or tools. The slightly flexible red Kevlar is metal-free and won't scratch or damage the surface of your aircraft. Built-in loops on the cover allow for easy installation and removal. The unique design protects against temperatures up to 800°F, inclement weather, moisture, and more.
- Single layered Kevlar construction will not scratch or damage the probe
- The working temperature of 800°F
- Flame-retardant (does not melt)
- Water repellent
- Chemical/Abrasion resistance
- Metal-free/Low particulate
- Orange Kevlar tape for Installation Loops
- NAS approved warning streamer with part number identification
- Material: Red Kevlar Triple Layer
- Streamer: 3" x 24" Red/White "Remove Before Flight"
|Embraer||Phenom 100, Phenom 300|