Tronair 01-1109-0010 King Air Snap-Back Towbar (CE)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The 01-1109-0010 snap-back towbar is a lightweight, portable towbar for the Beech King Air, Queen Air, SJ30-
2, and Starship aircraft.
The snap-bak towbar includes a spring in the towing head attachment to the towbar which provides a dampening of radial forces about the aircraft nose landing gear during towing operation. The aircraft attachment is by machined pins on the towing head to the nose landing gear axle. There is an eyebolt at the end of the towbar for towing.
- Patented snap-back feature allows towbar to flex when safe turning radius is exceeded
- Self-centering spring reduces stress to landing gear
- Designed to tow from manufacturer's recommended towing point
- Positive locking mechanism to aircraft
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Lightweight for ease of carrying
- 3 in (7.6 cm) towing eyelet
- CE marked
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|01-1109-0000||Previous Model Number|
|Length||87 (221) in (cm)|
|Capacity||15,000 (6,804) lb (kg)|
|Weight||35 (16) lb (kg)|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beech 99, C-12, King Air, Queen Air, U-21 A/G|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||55 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||101 in. x 19 in. x 11 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
We service the 01-1109-0010 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 01-1109-0010. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 01-1109-0010. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 01-1109-0010 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.