Tronair 01-1216-0000 Portable Multi-Head Towbar (CE) - Tow up 80,000 lbs
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 01-1216-0000 is a lightweight, carry-on towbar for use with multiple aircraft heads for towing aircraft up to 80,000 lbs. It is recommended for use with Tronair 500 and 600 series multi-heads.
The portable towbar includes two collapsible sections for compact storage. There is a three inch eye bolt at the towing end of the towbar.
- Compact to provide away from home towing capacity
- Shear protection is included when required by aircraft manufacturer
- CE marked
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Application: Designed for use with Tronair Series 500 and 600 Multi-Heads
- Maximum Aircraft Gross Weight: 80,000 lbs (36.3 Metric ton)
- Collapsed Length: 55.5 in (140.97 cm) From eyebolt centerline to end of towbar
- Extended Length: 88.75 in (225.43 cm) From eyebolt centerline to end of towbar
- Tube Diameter: 3.5 in (8.87 cm)
- Weight: 28.1 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Finish: Blue Powder Coat
- Material: Aluminum
|Extended||89 (226) in (cm)|
|Weight||28 (13) lb (kg)|
|Closed||57 (145) in (cm)|
|Airbus Military (CASA)||212-100, 212-200|
|Bell||214, 214ST, 222, 230, 430|
|Bombardier (Regional)||Dash 8-100, Dash 8-200, Dash 8-300, Dash 8-400|
|General Dynamics||Convair 580, Convair 600, Convair 640|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beech 1900, Beech 99, C-12, Hawker 4000 (Horizon), King Air, U-21 A/G|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||37 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||67 in. x 11 in. x 11 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
We service the 01-1216-0000 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 01-1216-0000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 01-1216-0000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 01-1216-0000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.