Tronair 09-6200-0011 Towable Deicer Cart - 55 Gallon - 240V / 1 PH Heater (CE)
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 09-6200-0011 deicer cart is intended to remove frost, ice, and snow from aircraft surfaces using any approved
deicing fluid. Follow deicing fluid manufacturer's instructions for temperature and application techniques.
This deicer unit is towable / trailer mounted and has a 55 gallon capacity tank. The seven (7) gpm delivery pump is powered by a 6.5 horsepower Briggs and Stratton gasoline engine. The deicer has an insulated spray gun with a 50 foot hose. Heating of the deicing fluid is accomplished by an immersion heater with adjustable temperature control and waterproof NEMA 4 box.
- 3.5 HP industrial Briggs & Straton engine
- Temperature adjustable to 200º F (93º C)
- Safety relief valve
- Suction strainer
- Type I fluid only
- Positive displacement pump with accumulator
- 50 ft (15 m) output hose
- 250 psi (17 bar) maximum pressure
- 7 gpm (27 lpm) maximum flow
- 2 - 3 hour recovery time 60 to 180º F (16 to 82º C)
- Sturdy steel trailer with pneumatic tires
- 55 gal (208 l) stainless steel reservoir
- 4.5 kw immersion heater
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue frame, stainless tank
|Pkg. 1 Weight||540 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||79 in. x 52 in. x 46 in.|