Tronair 09-6201-0016 275 Gallon Mobile Deicer Cart (CE)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 09-6201-0016 deicer is intended to remove frost, ice, and snow from aircraft surfaces using Type 1 deicing fluid.
Please follow deicing fluid manufacturer's instructions for temperature and application techniques.
This deicer unit is trailer mounted and has a 275 gallon capacity tank. The seven (7) gpm delivery pump is powered by a 6.5 horsepower Briggs and Stratton gasoline engine. The deicer has an insulated spray gun with a 50 foot hose. Heating of the deicing fluid is accomplished by an immersion heater with adjustable temperature control and waterproof NEMA 4 box.
Standard Features (09-6201 Series)
- 3.5 HP industrial Briggs & Straton engine
- Temperature adjustable to 200 F (93º C)
- Safety relief valve
- Suction strainer
- Type I fluid only
- Positive displacement pump with accumulator
- 50 ft (15 m) output hose
- 250 psi (17 bar) maximum pressure
- 7 gpm (27 lpm) maximum flow
- 4 - 5 hour recovery time 60 to 180Âº F (16 to 82º C)
- Sturdy steel trailer with pneumatic tires
- 275 gal (208 l) steel reservoir with 10 in (25 cm) access cover
- 11 kw immersion heater
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue frame, stainless tank