Tronair 112820CT3 / 112820C1T3 28.5 VDC Cummins Diesel GPU
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 112820CT3, 112820C1T3, 112820CS1T3, and 112820CST3 are 28.5 VDC diesel aircraft ground power units with a Cummins Tier 3 diesel engine.
- Cable head sensing output voltage drop compensation ensures full power is provided to aircraft
- Automatic engine speed control ensures no droop of engine speed
- Cable head sensing interlock circuit
- Tier 3 Engine - Cummins Tier 3 QSB electronic engine with full-authority electronic controls over the performance of the engine
- Tier 3 Engine - 120vac plug-in coolant heater and automatic intake air grid heater for cold starts
- Tier 3 Engine - 110 HP A 1800 rpm for low fuel consumption
- Large engine digital display and diagnostics module
- Reduced noise levels via 2” sound insulating foam
- Six phase alternator and rectifier for ultra low DC output ripple
- Alternator excitation test switch for easy troubleshooting
- High efficiency single bearing alternator
- Adjustable peak output current limiting control
- Low coolant shut down system
- Durable, compact, maneuverable, trailer mounted unit
- Low fuel warning lamp
- Large 35 gallon fuel tank for 12+ hours of use
- Large cable trays for easy cable stowage
- 30 ft (9.1 m) DC output cable
- Hand actuated rear drum brakes
- Fifth wheel steering
- Large access doors
- Fire Extinguisher
- Galvanized sheet metal to prevent corrosion
- Weather resistant steel canopy
- CE marked
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- 112820C1T3 - Running Lights, No fuel shut-off
- 112820CST3 - Skid mounted with fuel tank, suitable for fixed or truck mounted applications
- 112820CS1T3 - Running Lights, No fuel shut-off, Skid mounted with fuel tank, suitable for fixed or truck mounted applications
|Engine||Cummins Tier 3 QSB|
|Height||61 (155) in (cm)|
|Length||96.5 (25.5) in (cm)|
|Weight||2900 (1315) lb (gk)|
|Width||66.25 (168) in (cm)|
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs for the Tronair 28V Diesel GPU.
MIL-PRF-704 (Mil Specs) - Does it meet this?
Yes, the unit was designed using this standard
Do they have a specific standard or meet any other specs?
Voltage Regulation - +/- - What is the specs for this?
Voltage regulation +/-1% in steady state normal operation, MIL-STD-704
Alternator - Overload Setting - What is the overload parameters?
Current overload >2100 amps - main contactor drops out
1800 RPM for low fuel consumption...does have it low/high RPM operating parameter...or does it always run at 1800 RPM
Running mode is 1800 rpm
What is RPM running idle with nothing connected and what is the RPM while under load?
Idle speed is 850 rpm (112820CT3), 1800 rpm running
|112820C||Previous Part Number|
USED ALSO AVAILABLE
|282000C||Previous Part Number|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||3860 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||115 in. x 77 in. x 81 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 112820CT3. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 112820CT3. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 112820CT3 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.