Tronair 14-6801-0120 Hydraulic Aircraft Beadbreaker - Foot Pump
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair Hydraulic Beadbreaker 14-6801-0120 features a foot pump and is an easy-to-use device for breaking the tire bead from rims. It is also a handy assembly tool that will reduce the tire side wall height while assembling the rim assembly.
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Fits tire rim diameters 8 to 20 in (20 to 51 cm) with breaker rings (sold separately)
- Telescoping legs to adjust for tire widths
- Accommodates locking ring type wheel
- Three padded sliding bottom breaker pads to protect against rim damage
- These beadbreakers are not functional without breaker ring
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- It is recommended to order 14B6801-0120 for rims 17 in (43 cm) or larger
|Length||28 (71) in (cm)|
|Height||55 (140) in (cm)|
|Width||28 (71) in (cm)|
|Pump||-- psi (bar)|
|Weight||141 (64) lb (kg)|
|Pump Type||foot pump|
|K-3721||8,000 psi (5520 bar) Air pump field installation kit|
|K-2540||4,500 psi (310 bar) Air pump field installation kit|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||250 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||43 in. x 41 in. x 63 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6801-0120. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 14-6801-0120. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 14-6801-0120 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.