Tronair 14-6801-0120 Hydraulic Aircraft Beadbreaker - Foot Pump
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair Hydraulic Beadbreaker 14-6801-0120 features a foot pump and is an easy-to-use device for breaking the tire bead from rims. It is also a handy assembly tool that will reduce the tire side wall height while assembling the rim assembly.
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Fits tire rim diameters 8 to 20 in (20 to 51 cm) with breaker rings (sold separately)
- Telescoping legs to adjust for tire widths
- Accommodates locking ring type wheel
- Three padded sliding bottom breaker pads to protect against rim damage
- These beadbreakers are not functional without breaker ring
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- It is recommended to order 14B6801-0120 for rims 17 in (43 cm) or larger
|Length||28 (71) in (cm)|
|Height||55 (140) in (cm)|
|Width||28 (71) in (cm)|
|Pump||-- psi (bar)|
|Weight||141 (64) lb (kg)|
|Pump Type||foot pump|
|K-3721||8,000 psi (5520 bar) Air pump field installation kit|
|K-2540||4,500 psi (310 bar) Air pump field installation kit|
|K-2378||KIT, REPL. SUPPORT PAD|
|K-2513||KIT, SEAL REPAIR|
|K-2572-02||KIT, REPL. CYLINDER|
|View all 18 replacement parts...|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||250 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||43 in. x 41 in. x 63 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6801-0120. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 14-6801-0120. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 14-6801-0120 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.