Tronair 14-6804-6000 High Pressure Nitrogen Regulator
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-6804-6000 is a high pressure regulator system that is for use with aircraft tires or struts. It is rated from 0 to 2500 PSI.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3
- Gauge Accuracy: +/- Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: +/- Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
Regulator Gauge Information
- Inlet: 2.5", 0 to 4000 PSI
- Outlet: 2.5" 0 to 4000 PSI
- Max Rated Inlut Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Gauge calibration / certificate reference points: 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 PSI
Calibration Information from ManufacturerThe Certificates of Calibration will be supplied with the unit.
The due date for re-calibration of the instrument should be based upon the date the instrument was placed in service in your facility. Re-calibration should be done on a periodic basis as dictated by the end user's quality system or other overriding requirements.
|Description/Purpose||High Pressure Regulator - servicing high pressure with CGA-580|
|Hose Length||180 (457) in (cm)|
|Increments||200 (13.8) psi (bar)|
|Pressure Range||0-2,500 (0-172) psi (bar)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||10 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||19 in. x 13 in. x 15 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6804-6000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.