Tronair 14-6804-6000 High Pressure Nitrogen Regulator
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-6804-6000 is a high pressure regulator system that is for use with aircraft tires or struts. It is rated from 0 to 2500 PSI.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3
- Gauge Accuracy: +/- Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: +/- Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
Regulator Gauge Information
- Inlet: 2.5", 0 to 4000 PSI
- Outlet: 2.5" 0 to 4000 PSI
- Max Rated Inlut Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Gauge calibration / certificate reference points: 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 PSI
Calibration Information from ManufacturerThe Certificates of Calibration will be supplied with the unit.
The due date for re-calibration of the instrument should be based upon the date the instrument was placed in service in your facility. Re-calibration should be done on a periodic basis as dictated by the end user's quality system or other overriding requirements.
|Increments||200 (13.8) psi (bar)|
|Description/Purpose||High Pressure Regulator - servicing high pressure with CGA-580|
|Pressure Range||0-2,500 (0-172) psi (bar)|
|Hose Length||180 (457) in (cm)|
|TF-1043-01*180||ASSEMBLY, HOSE (#4 MB)|
|K-3706||COUPLING, HIGH PRESS. HOSE(CE)|
|PC-1095||REGULATOR, HIGH PRESSURE|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||10 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||19 in. x 13 in. x 15 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6804-6000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.