Tronair 14-6878-0110 Hydraulic Aircraft Beadbreaker (CE)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-6878-0110 hydraulic beadbreaker is an easy-to-use device for breaking the tire bead on rims 12-28 inches in diameter for tire sizes of 28-54 inches in diameter. An adapter kit, K-3151, may be purchased separately to allow for tires as small as 18 inches
The tire beadbreaker uses a hydraulic cylinder driven by a pneumatic pump. The hydraulic controls are located in a manifold block and the cylinder operation is controlled through a foot-pedal pneumatic valve.
- 12 ton (10,886 kg) hydraulic cylinder driven by an 80 to 120 psi (5.5 to 8.3 bar) pneumatic pump
- Rugged welded steel construction with aluminum breaker spindle
- Pulsating pneumatic pump aids in breaking the toughest beads
- Single control panel allows for both vertical and horizontal travel with a foot pedal control valve
- 10 adjustable breaker pad settings eliminate the need for ring adapters
- Entry ramp and sliding rail make loading and positioning easier
- Horizontal mechanical extension from the cylinder for final width adjustment
- Adjustable to rim sizes 12 to 28 in (30.5 to 71 cm)
- Approved for use on radial tires
- Hydraulic force 12 ton (10,886 kg)
- 80 to 120 psi (5.5 to 8.3 bar) shop air requirements
- MIL-PRF-5606 hydraulic fluid
- CE marked
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|Height||63 (160) in (cm)|
|Length||114 (290) in (cm)|
|Rim Sizes||12 - 28 (30.5 - 71) in (cm)|
|Weight||1,640 (744) lb (kg)|
|Width||40 (102) in (cm)|
|K-3151||Small Tire Adapter Kit for breaking tires with rim sizes 18 in (45.7 cm) or less diameter|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||1840 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||134 in. x 48 in. x 71 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6878-0110. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 14-6878-0110. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 14-6878-0110 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.