Tronair 14B6801-0120 High Pressure Pneumatic Pump Beadbreaker
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The 14B6801-0120 is a hydraulic beadbreaker with a high pressure pneumatic pump (8800 PSI). It is used for breaking the tire bead from rims of up to 19 inches in diameter. It is also a handy assembly tool that will reduce the tire side wall height while assembling the rim assembly.
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Fits tire rim diameters 8 to 20 in (20 to 51 cm) with breaker rings (sold separately)
- Telescoping legs to adjust for tire widths
- Accommodates locking ring type wheel
- Three padded sliding bottom breaker pads to protect against rim damage
- These beadbreakers are not functional without breaker ring
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- It is recommended to order 14B6801-0120 for rims 17 in (43 cm) or larger
|K-3721||8,000 psi (5520 bar) Air pump field installation kit|
|K-2540||4,500 psi (310 bar) Air pump field installation kit|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Challenger 600, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 650, Challenger 850|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ100, CRJ200, Dash 7|
|Dassault||Falcon 10-100, Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX, Falcon 7X, Falcon 8X, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|
|Gulfstream||G200 (Galaxy), G280, G350, II, III, IV, IVSP|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||280 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||40 in. x 40 in. x 62 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14B6801-0120. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 14B6801-0120. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 14B6801-0120 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.